WPC Tile Suppliers introduces the maintenance skills of WPC wood-plastic flooring:
1. WPC wood plastic flooring is a zero-maintenance material. In other words, with the occasional vacuum and wet mop, you can make it look great.
2. Before wet cleaning, dry mop or vacuum the floor to remove as much dust, dirt, and debris as possible. Make sure to wipe down baseboards, corners, and under furniture as well.
3. It is easy to deal with stains on WPC wood-plastic flooring. However, as with any surface, any spills should be cleaned up immediately, as the longer, they sit, the harder they are to deal with. Just wipe up spills with warm water and mild detergent. No need for hard scrubbing or harsh cleaners.
4. You can use apple cider vinegar to help remove stubborn dirt and grime. Or use a lubricant to remove stubborn wear; or use baking soda and water to remove food stains like ketchup, mustard, etc. Make sure to clean the area with water afterward.
5. Always use plywood when moving furniture, equipment, or other heavy objects across the floor. This is a great way to prevent scratches or tears on your floors. Also, consider using vinyl coasters under the feet and legs of furniture to protect floors.