WPC Fencing Manufacturers introduces 7 advantages of WPC flooring:
1. Renovation costs less: WPC flooring represents a step up from standard vinyl without a significant increase in cost. You'll spend less on it than you would if you opted for hardwood flooring, and some varieties are less expensive than laminate or tile. Many homeowners opt for a DIY installation with WPC flooring, which also helps save money.
2. Strong waterproof ability: Laminate flooring and hardwood floors are not waterproof, but when using WPC flooring, you will get a completely waterproof floor, which can be installed in areas where these other floor types should not be used, such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and basement. Wood and plastic cores also prevent floors from warping due to humidity and temperature fluctuations. This way, you can maintain a sleek, uniform look throughout your home without having to place different floor types in different rooms depending on potential moisture exposure.
3. Sound absorption ability: Compared with traditional vinyl, the core layer of WPC flooring is thicker, which helps to absorb sound. This allows for quiet walking and eliminates the "hollow" sound sometimes associated with vinyl floors.
4. Comfort: The thicker inner core can also make the floor softer and warmer, making residents and guests more comfortable when walking.
5. Durability: WPC flooring is highly resistant to stains and scratches. It will resist wear and tear, making it ideal for busy families and those with pets and young children. Easy maintenance with regular sweeping or vacuuming, and occasional damp mopping with diluted floor cleaner. If something is badly damaged, it's easy to replace a board for an affordable repair.
6. Easy to install: Standard vinyl is thin, which leaves any unevenness under the floor exposed. Since WPC flooring has a hard, thick core, it will hide any imperfections under the floor. It is easier to install as there is no need for extensive floor preparation prior to laying WPC floors. It also makes it easier to install WPC flooring in longer and wider areas of the house. Homeowners can also install WPC flooring over many types of existing flooring, and like other flooring types, it usually doesn't need a few days in the home to acclimate to humidity and temperature.
7. Variety of decors: One of the biggest benefits of choosing any type of vinyl flooring is that there are virtually unlimited design options. You can buy WPC flooring in almost any color and pattern you like, many of which look similar to other flooring types such as hardwood and tile.